Am I still shooting during COVID-19?
Because of my work on 'The Front Steps Project' I have realized that I can safely and easily take family photos while following the social distancing guidelines.
So, I have decided as of April 20th to start offering custom COVID-19 photography sessions, which I will be calling 'Story Sessions'. These sessions are focused on documenting and telling the story of you and your family NOW!
All sessions will follow these procedures:
- I will never get closer than 6'
- All sessions will be photographed through the window of your home, outside in your yard, in your immediate neighborhood or a combination of those areas.
- I will not be able to provide props.
***No parks, beaches, etc. as I feel very strongly about keeping to the 'don't leave your house' protocol that is being heavily suggested by our government at this time! Me being out and about is already pushing it :) Thank you for understanding!
These photos will naturally look different than my regular photos as the circumstances are different BUT, these photos will be a beautiful documentary style of photography which I am very much looking forward to taking for you! Of course, we can get some 'smiley looking at the camera' photos too!
Ideas for photos:
- You and your family playing
- Get the sprinkler out!
- Birthday celebration(s)
- Kids playing with favorite toys (have a trampoline!!? So fun for photos!)
- Family snuggled up in the house (I shoot through the window)
- Riding bikes
I'm happy to set up a time to chat on the phone about ideas! Let me know if you would like to do that!
PACKAGES - ALL SESSIONS SOLD OUT
I will be offering my regular packages come the end of May/early June!